Norton Protection Center, also known as Norton AntiVirus, is software designed to protect your computer from viruses, malware, and phishing attempts to obtain your personal information. In some cases, Norton Protection Center may conflict with your computer’s ability to download or install certain desired programs, or can cause your computer to run slower while the Norton Protection Center scans for viruses and malware as you perform other tasks.
How To Get Norton Anti-Virus To Allow A Magnum Chat Software Installation?
Set up Norton® Anti-virus Software to allow Magnum Chat
- In your system tray,double click the Norton Internet Security icon .
- Select Open Norton Internet Security.
- From the Status & Settings menu, select Personal Firewall > Configure.
- Select the Programs tab to locate Magnum Chat, and then click Add.
- To begin adding files, select magnumchat.exe > Open.
- When prompted, use the drop-down menu to select Permit > OK. Then repeat the steps for the remaining magnumchat files.