Midwest District Sales Manager
Our full service marketing contact center helps large, medium and small businesses, associations, and nonprofits connect with their prospects, customers, clients, and members. Launched in 1998, we champion the needs of businesses and provide them with an easy and affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our outbound contact center provides lead generation, new customer acquisition, live chat website monitoring, and works to increase sales and enhance customer service for our clients. Through our own email marketing platform (emailyourlist.com) and live chat software (magnumchat.com), we provide additional marketing and lead generation for client digital efforts.
Magnum Contact Center is looking to expand our team by hiring a District Sales Manager in the Midwest and surrounding area including Minneapolis/St. Paul, Chicago, and Milwaukee areas.
The District Sales Manager will work closely with the Senior Vice Presidents of Sales and Marketing, and Sales to market and sell lead generation programs to mid-tier executives. Position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
• Delivering on or exceeding monthly revenue goals
• Developing leads and managing lists that contribute to our marketing plans and target markets
• Managing relationships with existing clients by communicating regularly, analyzing data related to those client accounts, monitoring their sales campaigns and measuring their success, and providing expert advice on the optimization of those campaigns
• Translate objectives regarding target audience and criteria into network requirements.
• Prospect for and close new business in territory
• Report weekly on all sales initiatives, activities and results within territory
• Update sales plans quarterly and conduct regular reviews with management
• Interact daily with account management and inside sales regarding advertising opportunities and business planning regarding all aspects of sales strategy.
• Some Travel Required
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for Sales & Marketing, be up to date on the most current trends of Social Networking, and available for travel whenever needed within their territory including local Chamber and Business Association events. This position will also require some cold calling into targeted vertical markets, online presentations, sifting through website leads, and responding to live chat inquiries from our website.
This is a base + commission outside sales position working with our corporate inside sales team.
Please email your confidential information to our human resources at email@example.com. Visit us at magnumcontact.com.