Our company helps large, medium and small businesses, associations, and nonprofits connect with their prospects, customers, clients, and members. For over a decade, we have championed the needs of businesses and provide them with an easy and affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships with over 100+ agents focus solely on business development and customer service for hundreds of businesses and organizations. As well, products like our contact center, live chat software and our leading email marketing software help all types of small businesses and organizations create professional-looking email newsletters, and begin a dialogue with their customers. For the right candidates, we strongly encourage telecommuting.
We are currently seeking to contract a part time Operations/Administrative assistant for our contact center to successfully accomplish the following:
1) Screen and contact potential applicants for contact center/ appointment setter positions
2) Conduct 2nd interview caller evaluations
3) Assist in Operations management of small team of calling agents
4) Account Management assistance in assisting Account management department with reports for clients.
5) Assist Operations director as needed with day-to-day operations
The chosen candidate/s must have the following experience:
• Excellent telephone and communication skills
• Proven track record of success in human resources, operations, or recruiting
• Computer proficiency working with Excel
• Must have full home office with computer and online access, fax and printing capabilities, and phone service with unlimited local/long distance and call forwarding/conference call plans
• Must have high degree of accuracy in data entry
• College preferred, but High school education considered
• Previous account management, operations experience, or recruiting experience.